Got to do something I've never done before. Yesterday, I waked into the Target near Excelsior in St. Louis Park and filled two shopping carts with gifts for two different Christmas Wishes. The first wish we granted for a mom named Sammy, the second, we'll grant either tomorrow or next week. Christmas Wish is an incredibly rewarding experience because we get to improve someone's circumstances during the holiday season. One of the perks, getting to shop for gifts.
If you get a chance, we'd love your help making more Christmas Wishes happen. You can donate to Christmas Wish here OR go ahead, if you know of a situation where you can help....do it. You'll be amazed at the feeling.
As many of you know, Falen is getting married in 2014 and her wedding dress is a closely guarded secret. After a long investigation, I was able to snap a pic....
Rob Ford vs. Chris Farley
Toronto's Mayor, Rob Ford and the Toronto City Council are not getting along but that doesn't stop the comedy. Yesterday, during a council meeting, Ford saw his brother getting into an argument with a council member when this happened.
The Mayor of Toronto is incredible. He's crass, rude, strange and AWESOME! He's came under fire in the last few months for being drunk in public and smoking crack at a crack house. If it wasn't so ridiculous it would be really sad but it's Canada, not my problem. :)
5. Mayor Has AWESOME Anger Problems.
4. He just wants to whip it out....he can't help it.
3. The man can't even say CRACK without people mocking him.
2. A councilmember slams Ford during a epic argument.
1. AND THE BEST ONE, listen to the very end of the clip because he wants to make it clear that he gets enough to eat at home.
My trip to Ames was a blur but I made it out alive. Things that happened.
1. I ate at Outback, 4 men ate two blooming onions. It was awesome.
2. Friday night we went to bed at 10:30 because we were super tired.
3. Up at 7am on Saturday, started drinking peppermint and Hot Cocoa.
4. Started a dance party in the tailgating lot.
5. Funneled beer with a bunch of argiculture students. Told my Farmall jokes, people loved it.
6. Enjoyed a sing-a-long outsidea bar with 20 different people.
7. Performed for a bunch of lucky college students at a bar.
8. Puked out the side of a truck going 55 mph.
9. Slept from 5pm - 7am the next morning.