As many of you know, Falen is getting married in 2014 and her wedding dress is a closely guarded secret. After a long investigation, I was able to snap a pic....
Rob Ford vs. Chris Farley
Toronto's Mayor, Rob Ford and the Toronto City Council are not getting along but that doesn't stop the comedy. Yesterday, during a council meeting, Ford saw his brother getting into an argument with a council member when this happened.
The Mayor of Toronto is incredible. He's crass, rude, strange and AWESOME! He's came under fire in the last few months for being drunk in public and smoking crack at a crack house. If it wasn't so ridiculous it would be really sad but it's Canada, not my problem. :)
5. Mayor Has AWESOME Anger Problems.
4. He just wants to whip it out....he can't help it.
3. The man can't even say CRACK without people mocking him.
2. A councilmember slams Ford during a epic argument.
1. AND THE BEST ONE, listen to the very end of the clip because he wants to make it clear that he gets enough to eat at home.
My trip to Ames was a blur but I made it out alive. Things that happened.
1. I ate at Outback, 4 men ate two blooming onions. It was awesome.
2. Friday night we went to bed at 10:30 because we were super tired.
3. Up at 7am on Saturday, started drinking peppermint and Hot Cocoa.
4. Started a dance party in the tailgating lot.
5. Funneled beer with a bunch of argiculture students. Told my Farmall jokes, people loved it.
6. Enjoyed a sing-a-long outsidea bar with 20 different people.
7. Performed for a bunch of lucky college students at a bar.
8. Puked out the side of a truck going 55 mph.
9. Slept from 5pm - 7am the next morning.
A image of Bigfoot was caught on Google Earth! See the video that a 'Squnter' posted on Youtube that clearly shows an 6' 4'' Squatch with an approximate armspan based on the video of 91''. The video of a Squatch lurking in the woods by the Trans-Canada highway in British Columbia is further proof that Bigfoot is alive. Are there people calling B.S.? OF COURSE, the usual suspects that don't believe anything...or as I call em....
What’s tripping up some of the normal naysayers is that the shape can only be seen clearly from one angle and then disappears so it isn't a tree, water, leaves or whatever crap people think.
Did this thing leave tracks? In this situation I'm not sure but these things DO leave tracks, Dr. Jeff Meldrum has an archive of hundreds of casts of these tracks. Some of the casts are so detailed that they have dermal ridges (basically, fingerprints). In addition to that there have been exact matches of tracks left behind in different areas at different points in time, thus proving that the same exact animal left that track.
Want to hear some audio proof of a Sasquatch in it's native habitat. Well, here ya go! From 'UP NORTH"!
0:00: Multi-toned, unknown vocalization
0:05: Wolf howl
0:17 to 0:27: Faint wolf/coyote vocals
0:27 to 0:30: Powerful, hoarse-sounding vocalization
0:33 to 0:36: Nice wolf howl